How to order on Meena Bazaar
Meena Bazaar is a renound brand having specialization in Indian ethnic wear and their online portal is www.mbz.in from where you can buy whatever you please to and we have various payment option secured with very trusted sources however cash on delivery option has some limitations so mostly you can pay through credit/debit card, net banking, visa and now we take payments through paytm also.
Process to place your order
- You can browse through the website to decide what all the things you want to buy Select the item
- Click on "Add to Cart" button
Proceed to Payment
- Click on Checkout button after adding ALL items that you want to buy.
- You can also apply any coupon if you have at this step by clicking "Apply Discount Code".
- You can also continue shopping by Clicking "Continue Shopping" button if you still wish to add more products.
Email & Shipping Details
- You will be asked to login with your email-id if you already have registered with www.mbz.in before.
- Enter your billing address which is the address of the customer who is paying.
- Usually the billing and shipping address are same. If you want to have a different shipping address, click "Ship to Different Address" and enter shipping address there.
- Click the Continue button to proceed to Payment.
- Please select either PayUMoney payment gateway to pay via Credit/Debit Cards or Net banking via Indian Banks. If Cash on Delivery is available, those will also be given as an option to pay.
- Click "Place Order" and you will be directed to one of the payment gateways. If the payment is COD, your order will be complete after you click "Place Order".
- Once you have paid via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking, you will be redirected to www.mbz.in and a Transaction number will be given to you.
- You will also receive an order confirmation email from www.mbz.in
- In India, the delivery takes max 5-7 business days.